Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dear Chicago Blackhawks …

More of this, please.

As we speak, Your Chicago Blackhawks are facing off against the Cannucks in Vancouver in the deciding game 7 of their first round playoff series – this after having been down 3-games-to-none to the ’Nucks just a few days ago. According to the Chicago Tribune:

Only eight teams in the history of the NHL have done what the Chicago Blackhawks already have done, clawing back from a three-games-to-nil series deficit to force a deciding Game 7.



At Rogers Arena on Tuesday night, they were trying to join an even more select crew, aiming to become just the fourth team to vanquish an opponent with four straight victories after that 3-0 deficit.

So, apparently, the odds are against them.

Just the same, I’d surely appreciate it if the Blackhawks’d pull it off. It’s not because I’m greedy; it’s because the last time the Blackhawks won Lord Stanley’s Cup prior to the 2009-2010 season was in 1961, the year before I was born. And I don’t want to have to wait 49 more years just to see another Cup.

So when I say I want “more of this,” what I really mean is I want more of this:

Your Chicago Blackhawks. One (more) Goal, baby.

© 2011 David P. von Ebers. All rights reserved.

7 comments:

  1. This page definitely has all the information I
    wanted about this subject and didn't know who to ask.
    My web site > lanautica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciating the commitment you put into your site and
    in depth information you present. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
    the same outdated rehashed information. Fantastic read!
    I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.
    my web site: android tablet pc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Informative article, exactly what I was looking for.
    Here is my web site : Aquarium Food

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to find out more? I'd care to find out more details.
    Here is my web-site ; instant gagnant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good write-up. I absolutely appreciate this site. Keep it up!
    Here is my blog post outdoor building

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also? I am glad to seek out numerous helpful information here in the put up, we want develop extra techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .
    Also visit my blog : click through the next web site

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just could not depart your website prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard information a
    person supply in your guests? Is going to be again steadily in order to inspect new posts
    Stop by my weblog ... backup client server

    ReplyDelete