Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My “New” Blogging Home



Since April or so, I’ve been cross-posting just about everything I write here and at This Week in Blackness. In the interest of consistency, and because I really appreciate the opportunity I’ve been given over there, I’m going to transition to posting my work primarily over there for the duration. My posts at TWiB are (and will be) collected here, but I encourage you to check out the podcasts and other bloggers who post there. It’s a great community and an important independent media outlet. I expect great things to come from my association there.
Thanks for all your support over the past couple of years. I look forward to “seeing” you at TWiB.

1 comment:

  1. Dave:

    (No)GODspeed!

    I find the TWiB blog a bit difficult to navigate but I'm sure I'll be over there.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete